1. Due to COVID-19 doors outside of building will be locked and you must call or text your therapist when you are outside, we will open the door and escort you to the studio, if we are not ready please wait in the car until I can open the doors. Please do not bring anyone with you as all waiting areas have been prohibited. Always plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early for every appointment. The time your massage is scheduled for, is the time your massage STARTS. Arriving early gives me time to do your pre-session intake, gives you time to go to the bathroom, get ready and on the table, and ensues you get a FULL session. 2. Your NEW CLIENT INTAKE FORM needs to be filled out at least 24 hours in advanced of your session. You receive this in your appointment confirmation email if it is not in your inbox please check your spam account, sometimes it ends up there. Failing to fill this out beforehand will cut into your massage time while you fill it out in office.3. What to wear: You can dress however you like when you come to your session, as I will have you undress fully before your session (you may leave underwear on if you feel you need to). You will always be covered, and only areas being worked on will be uncovered and properly draped.4. GCPM is located at 400 Garden City Plaza Suite 110, Studio 6 Garden City. Inside the Sola Salon Studios next to the Marriot Residence inn. The entrance is NOT the main door of building it is to the left of the building.5. Tipping is not required 6. All clients agree to give at least 24 hours’ notice for cancelation/rescheduling or you will charged the full session amount. 7. If you have any of THESE HIGH-RISK pregnancy condition, please get a note from your doctor or midwife regarding massage PRIOR to your visit to my office:
(Note: Any other high-risk conditions are no problem for us.) 8. If you are CURRENTLY experiencing any of the following, massage is NOT recommended
- Surface blood clots or history of clotting issues
- Placenta Previa
- Cardiac disorders or disease
- Previous major surgery on organ or organ transplant
- Carrying twins or more
- Illegal Drug exposure during pregnancy
- HIV Positive
Please notify me if you develop any new health conditions or symptoms no matter how minor.
- Threat of miscarriage- current bleeding, spotting, hemorrhaging
- Active Infectious or contagious disease
- Risk of Premature labor (labor prior to 37 weeks).
- Fever, Nausea, or Diarrhea
- GEPH (Pre-eclampsia)
- Toxemia (eclampsia)
- Severe, unexplained abdominal pain
- Kidney and/or bladder disease affecting blood vessels
- Diabetes that is not under control
- Breast infection with fever
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Please ensure you have read this section; you will agree to it when you sign your client intake form I have reserved your appointment time just for you. I require at least 24 hours’ notice for any cancelation/rescheduling. Call me at 516-410-8306 anytime and leave a message Or email me at Saira@Gardencityprentalmassage.com If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment I ask to be notified immediately. You can email, text, or call and leave a message, but it is your responsibility to ensure you have received a reply to confirm cancellation.
If you feel your circumstances warrant special consideration, please let me know ASAP so I can decide. Your safety, comfort, and satisfaction are of upmost importance. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. Thank you,Saira Kasper
- Cancel/ change your appointment with at least 24 hours’ notice: no charge
- Cancel/change within 24 hours of your appointment for any reason: 100% of the full session. You can avoid this by sending someone in your place. If I can fill the appointment slot there will be no charge.
- No show, no notice: if you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, your card on file will be charged for the full amount of session.
- IF YOU ARE IN LABOR minimum 4 hours’ notice required to cancel your appointment.
- IF YOU ARE IN LABOR and don’t notify me, and no show, I will charge the card on file the full rate for the session.
- IF YOU ARE IN LABOR and give less than 4 hours’ notice, I will charge the card on file the cancellation fee (100% of your full session rate) unless I can fill appointment slot.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy